Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq affirms its solidarity with the leadership and people of China against Coruna

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq affirms its solidarity with the leadership and people of China against Coruna Empty Iraq affirms its solidarity with the leadership and people of China against Coruna

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:08 pm

Iraq affirms its solidarity with the leadership and people of China against Coruna

10:45 - 09/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The caretaker Prime Minister, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , affirmed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] solidarity with China in confronting Corona virus.
    A statement issued by Abdul-Mahdi office, which received a copy of the information, stated that the latter “sent a telegram to the President of the People's Republic of China Xi Jinping and Prime Minister Li Keqiang, in whose name and on behalf of the Iraqi people, he expressed his solidarity with the leadership and people of China in confronting Corona Virus ”.
    Abdul-Mahdi stressed, according to the statement, "his high confidence in the ability of China to overcome this crisis and its success in taking measures that reduce its danger to the friendly Chinese people," adding that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] stands with the Republic of China and the rest of the countries and the International Health Organization to support efforts to prevent the spread of this disease and to provide effective treatment To eliminate it. ”
    The Prime Minister stressed his pride in "the Iraqi-Chinese relations and the desire to increase cooperation to serve the interests of the two friendly peoples and promote opportunities for growth and prosperity." End 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 7:24 pm