Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Central calls on countries in the region to stop money laundering

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central calls on countries in the region to stop money laundering Empty Central calls on countries in the region to stop money laundering

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Jun 2014, 11:58 am

Central calls on countries in the region to stop money laundering

Qurtas News / Baghdad 

Demanded the Iraqi Central Bank, on Thursday, countries in the region to redouble their efforts in order to stop money laundering. 

The governor of the Bank and the Agency, Abdul Basit Turki Saeed, for "Qurtas News" that "the Arab region and the Middle East, is still experiencing money laundering," noting that "in terms of the functions of the financial group, it is imperative for countries in the region that are working aggressively to defeat those operations according to international and domestic laws available. " 

He Said, during his chairmanship of the Financial Action Task Force for the Middle East and North Africa, to combat money laundering and terrorism financing in the capital Manama, that "these operations have a negative impact on the reality of the economy in the countries of the region, in the event of deployment and non-confrontation, there will be kegs for it." 

He called on these countries, including the Gulf Cooperation Council to "combat this phenomenon and control."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Central calls on countries in the region to stop money laundering Empty Re: Central calls on countries in the region to stop money laundering

Post by CITEX Fri 20 Jun 2014, 1:10 pm

it is imperative for countries in the region that are working aggressively to defeat those operations

You have to wonder which countries those would be, acknowledging it, and being aggressive to defeat it are very different indeed.

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:46 am