Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The Central Bank calls on electronic payment companies to set up money laundering offices a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank calls on electronic payment companies to set up money laundering offices a Empty The Central Bank calls on electronic payment companies to set up money laundering offices a

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Feb 2019, 6:36 am

The Central Bank calls on electronic payment companies to set up money laundering offices and risk management

Wednesday, February 6th

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

demanded the Central Bank of Iraq , Wednesday, electronic payment companies to establish money laundering and terrorism management offices. 

The bank said in a statement received by Alsumaria News that "as part of its supportive role of electronic payment companies and in order not to be exposed to potential risks, it is decided to establish two units (AML / CFT and risk management) within a period not exceeding five months."

The bank added that "companies should provide us with their candidates for the departments mentioned provided that the candidates of the sections of Iraqi nationality exclusively." 

The Central Bank occasionally warns and cancels licenses of some banks and financial transfer companies that find fraud or deal with suspicious entities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Central Bank calls on electronic payment companies to set up money laundering offices a Empty Re: The Central Bank calls on electronic payment companies to set up money laundering offices a

Post by weslin3 Wed 06 Feb 2019, 8:17 am

Cleaning things up...

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 8:01 am