Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governmental advisor: procedural issues that delayed sending the budget law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governmental advisor: procedural issues that delayed sending the budget law Empty Governmental advisor: procedural issues that delayed sending the budget law

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:54 pm

[size=35][size=35]Governmental advisor: procedural issues that delayed sending the budget law[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2020-02-18 | 11:17
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]Advisor to the Prime Minister Abdel-Hussein Al-Hanin said on Tuesday that procedural issues were behind the delay in sending the general budget law, denying reports that there was a large deficit that caused delays in approving the budget.

"The general budget for the current year is almost finalized, and there are some opinions calling for the postponement of sending the law to the House of Representatives until the government’s vote is complete," Al-Haneen said, referring to the "postponement decision in order to make the new government amendments." On budget paragraphs. "

He explained that "the news that talks about the delay in approving the budget as a result of a large deficit are reasons and inaccurate and naked information about health."

Regarding the government program between Al-Hanin, "The total of what has been achieved in the first half of the government program has reached more than 78 percent, while the second half has reached more than 70 percent," noting that "the electricity and energy sectors have witnessed remarkable progress in the past period, but the events The latter has caused delay in the implementation of many programs and works. "

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:45 pm