Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An explicit Kurdish threat to Allawi: We will block the government's work if you do not listen to us

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An explicit Kurdish threat to Allawi: We will block the government's work if you do not listen to us Empty An explicit Kurdish threat to Allawi: We will block the government's work if you do not listen to us

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Feb 2020, 7:52 am

An explicit Kurdish threat to Allawi: We will block the government's work if you do not listen to us!

11:17 - 02/19/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. The
    head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc in the House of Representatives, Joan Ihsan, threatened, on Wednesday, to put obstacles in the way of forming a government in the event that the demands of political entities, including the Kurds, are not heard.
    Ihsan said in a statement reported by the Kurdish “Dawaf” website and seen by him / the information, that “a meeting was held with all political parties, among the Shi’ites, Sunnis, and Kurds except for a coalition of others.” Political and all Iraqi components, and to be at the level of people's confidence and respond to the demands of the demonstrators. "
    Ihsan added, "The Kurdish delegation announced transparently with the presence of the majority of the political forces during the meeting, that it is impossible to accept the position of a person representing the Kurdistan Region without referring to the Kurdish representatives and without referring to the forces that represent the people of Kurdistan."
    And she added, "From the logistical and principled standpoint, Allawi must listen to the entities, and in the event of not listening, there is a possibility of placing the government under responsibility or creating obstacles to its formation, and therefore the government will be weak if it is formed and will not be at the level of this stage." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:38 pm