Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shahristani denies reported media control "Daash" 90% of the Baiji refinery

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Shahristani denies reported media control "Daash" 90% of the Baiji refinery  Empty Shahristani denies reported media control "Daash" 90% of the Baiji refinery

Post by wciappetta Sun 22 Jun 2014, 7:35 am

Shahristani denies reported media control "Daash" 90% of the Baiji refinery

Sat Jun 21 2014 18:17 | (Voice of Iraq) -   Add a comment - Sumerian News / Baghdad
     Denied, Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Hussain al-Shahristani, Saturday, reported by some media control "Daash" 90% of the Baiji refinery, asserting that "terrorist gangs" did not make one inch inside the refinery.

Shahristani said in a statement received "Alsumaria News," a copy of it, that "some of the media and especially the BBC Arabic speaking (BBC) published a story that said 90% of the Baiji refinery under the control of terrorists," stressing that "this news is unfounded altogether, but that the terrorist gangs did not make one inch inside the refinery. "

Shahristani said that "the terrorists have suffered during the past few days heavy losses as a result of battles that took place outside the refinery," and urged the media to "carefully in the transfer of information, do not rely on correspondents who promote news Daash without validated."

A police source in Salahuddin province said, earlier on Saturday (June 21, 2014), that was aborted attack on the Baiji refinery tanks, three bomb driven by suicide bombers, as he emphasized the killing of the three bombers and blow up tanks before they reach their targets.

The al-Shahristani, on Thursday (June 19, 2014), that the technical staff at the Baiji refinery Mtkacfah with military forces that are battling with high spirit to prevent the arrival of the "terrorists" to him, denying what recounted by some of the media for the entry of "Daash" to the refinery.  

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:26 pm