Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Army Aviation holed bombed sites where elements of the "Daash" about the Baiji refinery

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Army Aviation holed bombed sites where elements of the "Daash" about the Baiji refinery  Empty Army Aviation holed bombed sites where elements of the "Daash" about the Baiji refinery

Post by wciappetta Wed 18 Jun 2014, 1:12 pm

Army Aviation holed bombed sites where elements of the "Daash" about the Baiji refinery

Wed Jun 18 2014 13:49 | (Voice of Iraq) -   Add a comment - Sumerian News / Salahuddin
     According to a police source in Salahuddin province, Wednesday, that the Army Air bombing sites where the gunmen holed up for the organization, "Daash" about the Baiji refinery north of Tikrit.

The source said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "The Army Aviation carried out, today, several air strikes on sites where the gunmen holed to organize Daash about the Baiji refinery (40 km north of Tikrit)."

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "armed raids had inflicted heavy losses in lives and equipment," noting that "losses Daash unknown precisely because of the continued fighting."

The Salahuddin Operations Command announced on Wednesday (June 18, 2014), for thwarting large-scale attack to organize "Daash" targeted control of the refinery in Baiji, north of Tikrit, asserting control of the security forces to completely drained.

According to a police source in Salahuddin province, earlier on Wednesday that a large fire broke out in the refinery of Baiji, after being subjected to mortar fire, and came after he denied a counter-terrorism control elements "Daash" at the refinery, according to what some of the media.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:26 pm