Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source reveals the occurrence of severe conflicts between Daash and armed factions in Salahuddin

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Source reveals the occurrence of severe conflicts between Daash and armed factions in Salahuddin Empty Source reveals the occurrence of severe conflicts between Daash and armed factions in Salahuddin

Post by wciappetta Sun 22 Jun 2014, 7:49 am

Source reveals the occurrence of severe conflicts between Daash and armed factions in Salahuddin

Sat Jun 21 2014 20:36 | (Voice of Iraq) -   Add a comment - Sumerian News / Salahuddin
     A source familiar with the Salahuddin province, Saturday, for the occurrence of severe conflicts between the organization "Daash" and the rest of the armed factions in the province of Salahuddin.

The source said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "The organization Daash arrested one of the elements of other armed factions where he had been filming the wheel of a military burn rates that the faction that belongs to him," noting that "Daash refused to attribute its operations to the rest of the factions or the so-called rebels ".

The source, who requested anonymity, that "severe conflicts erupted recently between armed factions in the province, which is the Naqshbandi Army and Ansar al-Sunna and the Islamic Army and the organization of the so-called Islamic state in Iraq and the Levant (Daash)."

A security source in Diyala province revealed, earlier on Saturday (June 21, 2014), for the organization, "Daash" b "execution of three brothers of the leader of the Islamic Army, known as Abu Jassim al-Jubouri parties Hamrin (55 km northeast of Baquba)" , noting that "the execution of brothers Jubouri led to a worsening relationship between the army and Islamic Daash amid assurances that Jubouri vowed to avenge his brothers."  

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 7:22 am