Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in walking: We do not want an old prime minister .. The stage requires a youth revolution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in walking: We do not want an old prime minister .. The stage requires a youth revolution Empty A leader in walking: We do not want an old prime minister .. The stage requires a youth revolution

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Mar 2020, 1:49 am

A leader in walking: We do not want an old prime minister .. The stage requires a youth revolution

09:08 - 05/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The leadership of the Alliance of Representatives, MP Burhan Al-Maamouri, refused, on Thursday, to nominate an elderly figure for the prime minister, saying that the next stage requires a youth revolution to seize the reins of power in the new government.
    Al-Maamouri said in a statement that followed him / Al-Maalouma, “The commission and apology of Muhammad Allawi was frustrating the Iraqi street. This is a demand from the demands of the masses and some political blocs in front of the media only, as its position is completely different from the actual work inside the parliament dome.
    He added that "the next government must be characterized by independence and competent and honest personalities, in addition to casting young elements, and it is one of the most important parts in dealing with the current situation," noting that "the stage requires a youth revolution to take control of matters in the next ministry, and it is not possible to come With an elderly character to drive at this point. ”
    Al-Mamouri pointed out that "the next stage needs an independent government that prepares for early elections within a year of selecting and appointing a new prime minister, and this period is sufficient to prepare for early and fair elections whose outputs will be a strong government capable of leading the state." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 10:29 pm