Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari and Zebari affirm the need to create a climate to speed up the formation of the government

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Jaafari and Zebari affirm the need to create a climate to speed up the formation of the government   Empty Jaafari and Zebari affirm the need to create a climate to speed up the formation of the government

Post by wciappetta Wed 25 Jun 2014, 7:09 pm

Looks to me like Kurds are meeting with Jaafari, last time I looked Zebari was a Kurd...

Jaafari and Zebari affirm the need to create a climate to speed up the formation of the government

25/06/2014 22:51:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / NINA / Head of the National Alliance Ibrahim al-Jaafari discussed on Wednesday with Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari the security and political developments in the country and its impact on the situation in the region.

A statement by Jaafari's office said that during the meeting they emphasized the need to adhere to the constitutional timing to hold the first meeting of the House of Representatives, and to create a positive atmosphere to accelerate the formation of the next government, and cooperation to create a political environment based on trust between forces, and all political components, keep unity National, and provide the climates to support the government and the House of Representatives, to contribute to the establishment of the democratic experiment, and meet the aspirations of the Iraqi people. / End

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:35 am