Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament denies disbursing an emergency grant to the deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament denies disbursing an emergency grant to the deputies Empty Parliament denies disbursing an emergency grant to the deputies

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:03 pm

Parliament denies disbursing an emergency grant to the deputies

22:26 - 24/24/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    Parliament denied, Tuesday, the disbursement of a financial emergency grant to the deputies.
    The media department of the parliament stated in a statement received / information, that "some of the media and social media have published news that an emergency grant was granted to members of the House of Representatives."
    She added that "this news is totally and completely inconsistent with the truth," stressing that "it is completely false from health and the department is asking that it is in the interests of those who publish such news at this time while all the Iraqi people live a curfew and there is no official permanence according to official directives from the higher authorities." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 am