Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IMF denies the existence of negotiations with Iraq to grant soft loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IMF denies the existence of negotiations with Iraq to grant soft loans Empty IMF denies the existence of negotiations with Iraq to grant soft loans

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jan 2016, 6:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    He wrote: January 27, 2016
    [size=18][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    We denied the IMF mission, on Wednesday, the existence of negotiations with Iraq to grant soft loans, and while confirming that the Fund will consider any request of Iraq for this purpose, she noted that the Fund applies the regulatory program for the establishment of follow-up and check on Iraq's economic policy record, in preparation for the system of financial arrangements Where.
    The head of the IMF mission in the gallery Josh Christian answer to a question on the possibility of lending Iraq from six to seven billion dollars, if so requested, "The Fund is not aware of a request to conduct financial arrangements with Iraq in the form of soft loans."
    She said Josh, that "the Fund did not begin negotiations to make such a financial arrangement but it certainly would consider any Iraqi request like this," pointing out that "the Fund shall apply censorship with Iraq is currently a program to establish a follow-up and check on his economic policy record, which would pave the way for system the financial arrangements. "
     [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 5:33 am