Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expectations of the US Navy exempting the commander of an aircraft carrier that Corona has spread

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expectations of the US Navy exempting the commander of an aircraft carrier that Corona has spread Empty Expectations of the US Navy exempting the commander of an aircraft carrier that Corona has spread

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Apr 2020, 2:22 am

Expectations of the US Navy exempting the commander of an aircraft carrier that Corona has spread
    - PUBLISHED ON APRIL 3, 2020
    Views: 12
    Expectations of the US Navy exempting the commander of an aircraft carrier that Corona has spread 90597430_129436911966334_3200840221478354944_n-35

US officials said on Thursday that the U.S. Navy is expected to exempt the aircraft carrier commander Theodore Roosevelt, who wrote a leak letter to the public asking the Navy to take stronger measures to control an outbreak of the Corona virus on the aircraft carrier.
    The officials, who asked not to be named, added that Captain Brett Cruiser will be relieved of his post not because of writing the letter and raising it to his commanders but because the Navy believes he leaked it to the media.
    One official said the official announcement of the decision was expected soon, possibly on Thursday.
    Expectations of the US Navy exempting the commander of an aircraft carrier that Corona has spread 1f7e0To subscribe to the leaks channel on the Telegram
    https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE7_6e1AeLX_QUe4BA

Share this topic on social media:

http://tasrebat.com/archives/161671

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:34 pm