Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani's party: Al-Kazemi's government will not be formed easily

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani's party: Al-Kazemi's government will not be formed easily Empty Barzani's party: Al-Kazemi's government will not be formed easily

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Apr 2020, 1:26 am

Barzani's party: Al-Kazemi's government will not be formed easily

22:46 - 11/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party bloc, Vian Sabri, indicated on Saturday that forming the Al-Kazemi government will not be easy despite the existence of an agreement on this character.
    Sabri said in a televised interview followed by "The Information", that "there is no difference about Al-Kazemi and everyone is agreed upon because it represents a good calming factor."
    She added that "Al-Kazemi is able to impose balances and collective responsibility will be the focus of his government," pointing out that "the formation of Al-Kazemi's government will not be easy and the forces that came together around Al-Kazemi will help him in forming his government quickly."
    And it showed that "the political forces count on the calm of Al-Kazemi to pass the complications, as the people do not want the independent, but he called for specific criteria and does not care about the details. 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:01 am