Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Yekti: The regional government will not be formed by one party alone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Yekti: The regional government will not be formed by one party alone Empty Al-Yekti: The regional government will not be formed by one party alone

Post by Rocky Yesterday at 4:25 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Yekti: The regional government will not be formed by one party alone[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024-10-18
    The member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Burhan Sheikh Raouf, confirmed today, Friday, that the next regional government will not be formed by one party alone, noting that everyone in the region is waiting for fair and transparent elections under the supervision of the Election Commission affiliated with Baghdad.[/size]
    [size=45]Sheikh Raouf said, “The Kurdistan government will not be formed by one party alone, and if the Patriotic Union wins the majority of seats, it will participate with all other parties in order to form the new government.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "Everyone is waiting for the results of the elections, through which it will become clear to everyone who is going to form the new government for the region, as it is still difficult to predict the future of the situation that will follow the announcement of the results."[/size]
    [size=45]He explained that "the circumstances changed after the Federal Supreme Court intervened in the regional elections file, in addition to the fact that the High Elections Commission in Baghdad will be the body supervising the voting in the region, and therefore these factors are very good and confirm the success of the electoral process with complete transparency." End 25N[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 25 Oct 2024, 4:15 am