Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government is moving on non-oil sources and prohibiting the export of wheat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The government is moving on non-oil sources and prohibiting the export of wheat Empty The government is moving on non-oil sources and prohibiting the export of wheat

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Apr 2020, 6:02 am

The government is moving on non-oil sources and prohibiting the export of wheat

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    A group of concerned ministries in the Iraqi government held a meeting on food security in the country on Wednesday in light of the sharp decline in crude oil prices in global markets.
    "We will achieve the provision of nutritional needs, economic diversification, employment opportunities, and societal and security, all of these points addressed by today's meeting," stressing Minister of Planning Nuri al-Dulaimi at a joint press conference held with the Minister of Agriculture, stressing the need to boost local production.
    He stressed that the outbreak of Corona virus caused great harm in the economic fields in the country, adding, "We will work to develop and support the public and private sector to avoid the damage of low oil prices."
    For his part, the Minister of Agriculture said that the Ministry will work to increase domestic production of crops and agricultural products, adding that the wheat crop for this year is abundant and it has been decided to prevent its export to abroad.
    Iraq’s economy is classified as a rentier economy, as it depends more than 90% of its imports on its oil and gas exports. Economists have previously warned against following this policy, but successive governments have ruled the country after 2003, unable to find appropriate solutions to multiple resources.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:27 am