Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A grant of 30,000 dinars .. Deputy: We had hoped that the government would be responsible

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A grant of 30,000 dinars .. Deputy: We had hoped that the government would be responsible Empty A grant of 30,000 dinars .. Deputy: We had hoped that the government would be responsible

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Apr 2020, 12:23 pm

[size=35][size=35]A grant of 30,000 dinars .. Deputy: We had hoped that the government would be responsible[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2020-04-22 | 12:46
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]On Wednesday, the deputy for the Badr Parliamentary Bloc, Karim Alaiwi, expressed his wishes that the resigned government be responsible according to the issue of the thirty thousand grant to the person with limited income.

Aliwi said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "While we regret the economic conditions of those with limited incomes and daily wages due to the measures to prevent the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] epidemic , we were hoping that the government would be responsible and that it would fulfill part of its promises to this hard-working, damaged class." A lot because of these measures. "

He explained, "The government promised that segment a modest grant that does not equal one-fifth of the actual need for every person at the simplest standard of living. Despite this, we have said a simple grant that is less easy than nothing." And we moved to the partial ban and the month of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at the door, and that slice of oppressed did not darken with that modest grant. "

Alioui called on the resigned government "to be in its last days as responsible and to fulfill the promises it made instead of promises that are neither fattening nor starving."

[/size]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:30 am