Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal expert: The government cannot prejudice the salary unless the case

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal expert: The government cannot prejudice the salary unless the case Empty Legal expert: The government cannot prejudice the salary unless the case

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Apr 2020, 1:58 am

Legal expert: The government cannot prejudice the salary unless the case

•  Time: 04/26/2020 09:15:25

•  Reading: 1,430 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Legal expert Tariq Harb said that the government cannot prejudice the salaries of employees unless there is a law.
    Harb stated in a press statement, "Unless a law is issued by the House of Representatives, the government may not reduce salaries but rather present it to Parliament, because the existing government is a caretaker government and this matter does not fall within its jurisdiction, and if we assume that the need imposes a reduction in salaries, it must present it The House of Representatives to pass a law. "
    He added that "matters today are constitutionally and legally organized and the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi has no control except the conditions defined by the law, which are individual cases. As for the general situation, it has to return to parliament," noting that "Parliament is the people's representatives and the government must pass a law in order to be acceptable to all."
    The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers issued a clarification regarding the allegations of reducing employee salaries and the trend towards compulsory savings due to the economic crisis caused by the Corona pandemic.
    She denied the statement of the circulating statements regarding changing the current salary system, or the trend towards compulsory saving, or reducing employee salaries. "
    Ammar Al-Masoudi ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:30 am