Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Legal Committee “blasts” the most important government obstacles to the salary scale and offers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Legal Committee “blasts” the most important government obstacles to the salary scale and offers  Empty The Legal Committee “blasts” the most important government obstacles to the salary scale and offers

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jul 2024, 4:29 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Legal Committee “blasts” the most important government obstacles to the salary scale and offers a quick solution[/size]

[size=45]The Parliamentary Legal Committee has refuted the most important justifications given by the Iraqi government for delaying the amendment of the salary scale, which is that the amendment requires reviewing and amending more than 34 laws, as the matter can be summed up by enacting the Federal Civil Service Law.[/size]
    [size=45]Commenting on Al-Sudani’s statement that the salary scale needs to review and amend more than 34 laws, member of the parliamentary legal committee, Mohammed Al-Khafaji, said, “The large number of laws that need to be amended does not mean that it is impossible to amend the salary scale, nor is it a justification for postponing work on it. It is a difficult task, but it is not impossible.”[/size]
    [size=45]He explained that “the government sent the Federal Civil Service Law to the House of Representatives, before withdrawing it to include a financial aspect,” noting that Parliament “is waiting to send the law after making the required amendment, as it is a law that regulates the employee’s work and amends the salary, and more than 34 laws will be cancelled and amended,” according to the government newspaper Al-Sabah.[/size]
    [size=45]The Central Coordination Committee for Amending the Salary Scale announced a mass demonstration that will be held on July 20, which they described as the “Salary Scale Uprising,” in the Alawi area towards Al-Khadhra, demanding an amendment to the salary scale.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 6:47 pm