Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

officials reveal to "al-ahed news" corruption of the diesel project worth 60 billion dinars in salah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

officials reveal to "al-ahed news" corruption of the diesel project worth 60 billion dinars in salah Empty officials reveal to "al-ahed news" corruption of the diesel project worth 60 billion dinars in salah

Post by Rocky Mon 04 May 2020, 2:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Localities
    [size=40]officials reveal to "al-ahed news" corruption of the diesel project worth 60 billion dinars in salah al-din
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 4/5/2020 - 9:59 AM  16[/size]
    Local officials revealed that the project of diesel country electrical south of Salah al-Din, which was established in 2013, was a crematorium of 60 billion dinars due to corruption.
    A member of the local council for the jurisdiction of the country of the history of Abd al-Azim said in an interview with “Al-Ahed News”, “After the passage of 7 years since the establishment of the project, the corrupt people who contracted with the company executing the project were not held accountable, which was not within the required specifications due to the corruption surrounding it.” .
    In what observers believe that the project of diesel country, if it is in operation, will cover the need of the cities of Balad, Dujail and Dhuluiya from electrical energy, and will end the electricity crisis, which is still going on for the sixteenth year in a row, but corruption is the biggest obstacle to improving the file of services in Salah al-Din

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:01 am