Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bin Salman invites Al-Kazemi to visit Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bin Salman invites Al-Kazemi to visit Saudi Arabia Empty Bin Salman invites Al-Kazemi to visit Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Fri May 08, 2020 2:56 am

[size=35][size=35]Bin Salman invites Al-Kazemi to visit Saudi Arabia[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

08-05-2020 | 02:41
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi received a phone call (Thursday evening) from the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, during which he congratulated on the occasion of Al-Kazemi assuming the presidency of the government and won the confidence of the House of Representatives.

According to a statement from the Information Office of the Prime Minister, the Saudi crown prince conveyed, "The congratulations of King Salman bin Abdulaziz and his desire to strengthen relations between the two neighboring brotherly countries," stressing that "Iraq has a fundamental role in bringing the views of the region closer."

Bin Salman also presented, according to the statement, an "invitation to Al-Kazemi to visit the kingdom."

For his part, the Prime Minister expressed his "keenness to strengthen the relationship between the two brotherly countries", blaming Muhammad bin Salman for his "peace and regards to the Saudi monarch."

The Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs expressed Riyadh's welcome to announce the formation of the new Iraqi government headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

The ministry expressed Saudi support for Iraq, and its willingness to work with the new government on the basis of cooperation, mutual respect, historical ties and common interests, in order to achieve the security and stability of the region away from external interference.

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:15 am