Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Feed the army,” a source reveals that a deal was concluded between trade and defense for a period o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Feed the army,” a source reveals that a deal was concluded between trade and defense for a period o Empty “Feed the army,” a source reveals that a deal was concluded between trade and defense for a period o

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Oct 2020, 6:47 am

“Feed the army,” a source reveals that a deal was concluded between trade and defense for a period of 50 years

12:23 - 06/10/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    A representative source revealed, on Tuesday, a deal that was signed in billions of dollars between the Ministries of Trade and Defense to feed the Iraqi army for the next 50 years.
    The source said, in a statement to Al-Maalouma, that "a new deal was signed regarding feeding the army for the next 50 years between the ministries of commerce and the interior with billions of dollars."
    The source, who preferred not to be identified, added that "the deal is marred by many suspicions of corruption."
    Earlier, a member of Parliament, Ali Al-Sajari, blew up a heavy-caliber scandal involving Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi, indicating that he had approved a contract in favor of a fake subsidiary company related to feeding the Iraqi army worth five billion dollars.
    Al-Sajri said in a tweet on his Twitter site, which was seen by the information, “To Brother Al-Kazemi in light of the salary crisis, and instead of borrowing on you, fight corruption by canceling a contract signed by the Minister of Commerce of Muhammad Al-Halbousi with the Ministry of Defense regarding feeding the Iraqi army worth five billion dollars by a company. A fake belonging to Haji the thief Muhammad al-Halbousi ”. End / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:27 pm