Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi to the heads of French companies: Our anti-corruption campaign is starting to bear fruit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi to the heads of French companies: Our anti-corruption campaign is starting to bear fruit Empty Al-Kazemi to the heads of French companies: Our anti-corruption campaign is starting to bear fruit

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Oct 2020, 3:00 pm

Al-Kazemi to the heads of French companies: Our anti-corruption campaign is starting to bear fruit

•  Time: 10/19/2020 19:41:03

•  Read: 4,758 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazimi, met today, Monday, with a number of French company heads, on the sidelines of his current European tour that started in the French capital, Paris.
    Al-Kazemi clarified during the meeting the level of challenges that Iraq faces due to the economic repercussions of the Corona pandemic and the decline in oil revenues.
    As indicated by the Prime Minister, the government's determination to transform these challenges into an opportunity for success from which the Iraqi economy would start towards a radical transformation in reducing dependence on oil exports. 
    He added, explaining the reform white paper adopted by the government, and the response it received, which included economic and administrative reforms, as well as their inclusion in reducing government expenditures.
    Al-Kazemi explained to the heads of French companies Iraq’s keenness to create a solid economic partnership, and its endeavor to sustain momentum in developing the real transition in the economy, just as it is keen to provide healthy and appropriate conditions for investment and address the obstacles it faces, and Iraq has already embarked on a campaign to confront and encircle administrative corruption. This campaign has begun to bear fruit.
    Ammar Al-Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:32 pm