Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance calls for the elimination of corruption networks, double salaries and aliens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance calls for the elimination of corruption networks, double salaries and aliens Empty Parliamentary Finance calls for the elimination of corruption networks, double salaries and aliens

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:28 pm

Parliamentary Finance calls for the elimination of corruption networks, double salaries and aliens
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]8 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee demanded the elimination of the networks of corruption, aliens, and multiple salaries, whose number exceeds two hundred and fifty thousand employees.
    And the committee confirmed in a statement that the double-wage earners are costing the state a lot of money, which is a heavy legacy that lies on the shoulders of the government, because the economic situation is now more complicated, as some employees receive five salaries a month from the state, at a time when the country suffers from a stifling financial crisis.
    The committee indicated that what enters the state treasury from the outlets revenues does not exceed only five percent of the real value of imports, indicating that the only solution to eliminate corruption in the outlets is to automate them electronically.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:02 am