Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Minister: We will take a package of measures to mitigate the effects of the devaluation in t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Minister: We will take a package of measures to mitigate the effects of the devaluation in t Empty Finance Minister: We will take a package of measures to mitigate the effects of the devaluation in t

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Jan 2021, 8:17 am

Finance Minister: We will take a package of measures to mitigate the effects of the devaluation in two weeks

2021-01-13 06:44

Shafq News/ Finance Minister Ali Abdul Amir Allawi announced on Wednesday his intention to take a package of measures to mitigate the effects of the devaluation within two weeks.

"Allawi received the meeting today and discussed ways to support Iraq in the face of the current financial crisis and the plans and measures required to overcome it, and the importance of uniting efforts and joining forces among all to reduce the budget deficit in order to achieve social justice," said a statement issued by the office of State of Law Coalition Chairman Nouri al-Maliki, who received Allawi today and discussed ways to support Iraq in the face of the current financial crisis and the plans and measures required to overcome it.

"Appropriate reforms must be carried out to rationalize spending and preserve public funds," al-Maliki said, stressing that "economic remedies to get out of the current situation should not affect the low income strata, employees and retirees and their pension obligations."

The head of the State of Law Coalition reiterated his call for the government to "not neglect the rights of farmers and farmers and delay the payment of their dues."

The minister of finance also reviewed the ministry's measures in dealing with economic and financial conditions."

"Within two weeks, the ministry will take a package of measures to mitigate the effects of the devaluation," Allawi said, calling for "concerted efforts to overcome the current phase and its implications for public life."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:18 am