Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Minister: We will take a package of measures to reduce the effects of devaluation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Minister: We will take a package of measures to reduce the effects of devaluation Empty Finance Minister: We will take a package of measures to reduce the effects of devaluation

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Jan 2021, 3:35 pm

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Thursday 14th January 2021 38
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
      Baghdad: Morning

Finance Minister Ali Abdul Amir Allawi revealed the implementation of a package of measures that reduce the effects of devaluation, while the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, called for appropriate reforms that contribute to rationalizing spending.
    The Minister of Finance discussed, according to a statement with Al-Maliki, the necessary means to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Iraq to face the current financial crisis, the plans and measures required to overcome it, and the importance of uniting efforts and solidarity among all to reduce the deficit in the public budget in order to achieve social justice.
    The Minister of Finance reviewed the procedures followed by the ministry in dealing with the economic and financial conditions, stressing that "the ministry will take, within two weeks, a package of measures that mitigate the effects of devaluation." 
    Allawi called for concerted efforts to overcome the current stage and its repercussions on public life.
    For his part, Al-Maliki stressed the need for appropriate reforms that contribute to rationalizing spending and preserving public money, stating that "economic treatments to get out of the current situation should not affect the layers of limited income, employees, retirees and their pension obligations."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou and Proven like this post

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:27 am