Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Phone call between Al-Kazemi and Rouhani regarding "disruptive activities"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Phone call between Al-Kazemi and Rouhani regarding "disruptive activities" Empty Phone call between Al-Kazemi and Rouhani regarding "disruptive activities"

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Mar 2021, 10:24 am

[size=46]Phone call between Al-Kazemi and Rouhani regarding "disruptive activities"

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=30]
    Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi discussed, in a telephone conversation, Saturday, with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, the progress of relations between the two countries at various levels, while the two sides referred to "activities that violate the security of Iraq."

"The two parties praised the progress and growth in bilateral relations for the benefit of the Iraqi and Iranian peoples, as well as the security and stability of the region," Al-Kazemi's media office said in a statement.

Rouhani congratulated the Pope's visit to Iraq, and praised the Iraqi government efforts that resulted in the success of this historic visit.

The two sides also agreed to call on all actors in the region to enhance calm, and to take a wise and rational path in dealing with crises and challenges.

Both the Prime Minister and the Iranian President expressed the same views, considering dialogue as the only and best way to solve conflicts and crises in the region.

For his part, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani condemned all activities that harm the security of Iraq committed by some groups, and expressed Iran's condemnation of these activities that do not serve the interests of the two countries, nor the stability, prosperity and progress of the region's people.
    [/size]
    [size=30][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 4:02 am