Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Health: We expect an increase in injuries in the coming days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Health: We expect an increase in injuries in the coming days Empty Minister of Health: We expect an increase in injuries in the coming days

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Mar 2021, 7:28 am

Minister of Health: We expect an increase in injuries in the coming days

•  Time: 03/07/2021 15:00:40

•  Read: 3,666 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Minister of Health, Hassan Al-Tamimi, expected, on Sunday, an increase in Corona cases in the coming days.
    Al-Tamimi said in a press conference, "We noticed that the visitors did not adhere to health instructions and discussed the ongoing preparations in light of the increase in the number of injuries."
    He added, "We are monitoring the epidemiological situation and we expect an increase in infections in the coming days," pointing out that "the imposition of a partial and comprehensive curfew has greatly contributed to reducing infections with the Coronavirus by 40%," indicating that we have noticed the non-commitment of citizens to wear the mask and preventive measures, and this matter contributes to the continuous registration Coronavirus infection endangering their safety. "
    He warned the Minister of Health that " the situation epidemiological risk of injuries on the rise in the coming days , " adding that " the increase in critical situations for people Bkorona will lead significant problems and pressure on health institutions", referring to the discussion of the ongoing preparations in light of the increase in the number of casualties. "
    He called Tamimi The conclusion of his security services conference with the assignment of the Ministry of Health and the concerned authorities to implement the decisions of the Supreme Committee for National Health and Safety,
    Forgiveness Al-Khalidi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:03 pm