Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Health: We will withdraw support for the health minister in the coming days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Health: We will withdraw support for the health minister in the coming days Empty Parliamentary Health: We will withdraw support for the health minister in the coming days

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Feb 2016, 4:07 am

[size=32]Parliamentary Health: We will withdraw support for the health minister in the coming days[/size]

8:15:16 a.m. 8/2/2016 | (Voice of Iraq) - Baghdadannounced the Health and Environment Committee in Parliament Sunday, they will withdraw support for Health Minister Adila Hammoud in the coming days, as indicated that the ministry suffers from rampant corruption and nepotism. The committee said in a statement Sumerian received News copy of it, " the health sector in Iraq is witnessing a collapse at all levels, both in the service and administrative level and the absence of visions and strategies that must be placed to improve the quality of health services provided to citizens, "pointing out that" the health and environment committee in the House of Representatives will have important decisions in the coming days include the withdrawal of support for the health minister. " it added," the committee members have reservations many observations on the performance of the Ministry of Health, "adding that it" unfortunately has made ​​people lose confidence in the Iraqi health institutions which take paying patients to seek treatment outside Iraq, even the simplest medical conditions that could treated inside Iraq as well as rampant corruption and nepotism in most of the joints of the Ministry of Health. " the report of the auditor, announced on Sunday, said the billions of dinars spent for projects of the Ministry of Health, the percentage of completion for each zero, noting that most of the State Company for Marketing drugs and Medical Appliances (Kimadia) lagged dramatically. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:35 pm