Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pictures: Confiscating the theft of crude oil from the conveying pipeline in Dhi Qar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pictures: Confiscating the theft of crude oil from the conveying pipeline in Dhi Qar Empty Pictures: Confiscating the theft of crude oil from the conveying pipeline in Dhi Qar

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Mar 2021, 7:06 am

[size=35][size=35]Pictures: Confiscating the theft of crude oil from the conveying pipeline in Dhi Qar[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

security

2021-03-19 | 1:47
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Dhi Qar Police announced today, Friday, that it has stopped sabotage and theft of crude oil from the conveying pipeline along the international highway.

Police media said in a statement that "the patrols of the Controls and External Roads Department, while they were roaming to secure the international road, detected acts of sabotage and theft of crude oil for the pipeline."

He added, "After moving to the scene and contacting the civil defense teams and oil detachments for treatment, the tools and batteries used in smuggling were found and seized with a fundamentalist seizure report and referred to the relevant department."

[rtl]Related articles[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [ltr]03:29 | 2020-10-16[/ltr][/rtl]

As he referred to "the issuance of a directive from the Director of the Controls and External Roads Department to intensify the continuous patrols to limit violations and to preserve the oil wealth and public money from abusers, weak souls and thieves."

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:20 pm