Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Housing Fund issues a decision regarding submitting transactions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Housing Fund issues a decision regarding submitting transactions Empty The Housing Fund issues a decision regarding submitting transactions

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Apr 2021, 7:47 am

The Housing Fund issues a decision regarding submitting transactions

•  Time: 04/01/2021 14:34:42

•  Read: 2,457 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Today, Thursday, the Housing Fund of the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities issued a decision regarding submitting transactions.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The media office of the Housing Fund stated in a statement that Al-Furat News received a copy of it that "the submission of the transaction will be on a monthly basis as of the first, second, third and fourth days of each month in Baghdad and the provinces."
    He added that "the submission of the transaction will be electronically on Friday 2/4/2021 for the month of April for the governorates listed in the table below via the electronic submission link. Submission begins at nine in the morning." {Click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] }

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:16 am