Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Human Rights discloses the results of its price monitoring and calls for financial grants for these

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Human Rights discloses the results of its price monitoring and calls for financial grants for these  Empty Human Rights discloses the results of its price monitoring and calls for financial grants for these

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Apr 2021, 7:26 am

Human Rights discloses the results of its price monitoring and calls for financial grants for these groups

•  Time: 04/21/2021 12:40:21

•  Read: 2,210 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Commission for Human Rights called today, Wednesday, to provide financial grants for vulnerable groups to overcome the financial crisis that the citizen is going through.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    "The Commission for Human Rights has sent fact-finding teams and monitoring teams to follow up the prices in the markets all over Iraq and the extent of their impact on the citizen," said Fadel Al-Gharawi, a member of the commission. 
    Al-Gharawi added that "the commission monitored a significant increase in prices due to the high exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar, and the market was greatly affected as most of the goods are priced according to the dollar." 
    A member of the commission indicated that "the commission has submitted many official reports to the concerned authorities in addition to official statements and correspondence," indicating that it "gave a map to deal with this crisis, especially with regard to the items of the ration ration for each citizen in an acceptable manner."
     Al-Gharawi called for "providing direct financial grants to vulnerable groups to overcome the crisis and its aftermath," pointing to "a review of the dollar exchange rate."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:52 pm