Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany accuses an Iraqi of collecting donations for ISIS .. this is his story

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany accuses an Iraqi of collecting donations for ISIS .. this is his story Empty Germany accuses an Iraqi of collecting donations for ISIS .. this is his story

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Apr 2021, 7:30 am

Germany accuses an Iraqi of collecting donations for ISIS .. this is his story

•  Time: 04/30/2021 15:05:44

•  Read: 806 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Local: Al Furat News) German authorities said today, Friday, that German prosecutors accused an Iraqi immigrant of belonging to a terrorist organization over allegations that he had collected thousands of dollars for ISIS terrorist gangs.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The man, who was identified only as "Ayman" in keeping with German privacy laws, was arrested in early January at the German border with Switzerland, where he was allegedly heading to join ISIS and was intending to fight in Syria or elsewhere, he said. Federal Prosecutors.
    The man came to Germany from Iraq in 2016 during a migration wave, mostly from the Middle East.
    The accused began taking an interest in ISIS ideology at the end of 2018 and joined the extremist group before the beginning of 2020, according to prosecutors.
    The German prosecutor claimed that "Ayman" originally wanted to travel to the Middle East to participate in "armed jihad", but the group's members asked him to postpone the plan and stay in Germany to collect funds.
    Between June and September 2020, the defendant transferred at least $ 12,000 in various transactions to ISIS in Syria and Lebanon.
    Prosecutors said the money was used to support sympathizers in Syrian refugee camps and to finance the smuggling of women to ISIS, and they claimed that the money sent to Lebanon was intended to help get ISIS fighters out of prison and facilitate their return to ISIS.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:27 pm