Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian official: Iraq imports 80% of the Syrian clothing industries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian official: Iraq imports 80% of the Syrian clothing industries Empty Syrian official: Iraq imports 80% of the Syrian clothing industries

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Apr 2021, 7:47 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - IQ  
    The Syrian Chambers of Commerce revealed, on Thursday (April 29, 2021), that 80 percent of Syrian clothing exports go to Iraq, while the preparations for the "Made in Syria" exhibition that will start next July in the capital Baghdad have ended. 
    A member of the Board of Directors of the Federation of Syrian Chambers of Commerce and Chairman of the Exhibitions Committee, Ali Turkmani, affirmed that "80 percent of Syrian clothing exports go to Iraq."
     Turkmani pointed out that "the exhibition will include all Syrian products, but the focus will be on the textile and food industries, given that Iraq is the gateway for exporting these products . "
    The Syrian newspaper Al-Watan quoted Turkmani as saying, "The exhibition will be held during the period between 10 and 25 July of this year on the grounds of the Baghdad International Fair, with the participation of 100 Syrian companies. The event will be accompanied by a wing for tourism, tourist and archaeological sites in Syria, for the Ministry of Tourism . "
    The head of the Syrian Exhibitions Committee stated that "through the experiences of participating in previous exhibitions and the" Made in Syria "exhibition of clothing and textiles, 80 percent of Syrian exports of clothing went to Iraq.
    He continued, "This is evidence of the great confidence of the Iraqis in the Syrian product, and they are certain that the quality of the Syrian product is no less important than the Turkish product and the rest of the products imported by Iraq."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:28 pm