Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pharmacists Syndicate criticizes the neglect of the {drug dollar} law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pharmacists Syndicate criticizes the neglect of the {drug dollar} law Empty Pharmacists Syndicate criticizes the neglect of the {drug dollar} law

Post by Rocky Tue 25 May 2021, 7:17 am

Pharmacists Syndicate criticizes the neglect of the {drug dollar} law

•  Time: 05/25/2021 08:12:04

•  Read: 1,833 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Pharmacists Syndicate has criticized the neglect of the current year’s budget completely for the {Medicinal Dollar} bill.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The second deputy to the captain, Dr. Amjad Haseeb, said in a press interview, that "this year's budget was approved and the (drug dollar) bill was not included within it, as this issue requires a decision from the legislative and executive authorities to oblige those concerned with it."
    He added that "the process of importing medicines is subject to the exchange rate of the dollar circulating in the market," noting that "the decision of the law obliges banks to make the exchange or conversion process into dollars for licensed pharmaceutical offices according to the previous price without any increase."
    Haseeb added that "the importing office can sell medicines to pharmacies within the framework of the previous pricing, and obligate them to specific prices within the national system without any increase in the types of medicines, which amounted to 20 to 25%," stressing that. "This project can help the pharmacist and the citizen alike in reorganizing the prices of medicines, and the possibility of returning them to what they were in the past." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:24 pm