Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture: The summer plan will start soon, and the water will be launched within days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture: The summer plan will start soon, and the water will be launched within days Empty Agriculture: The summer plan will start soon, and the water will be launched within days

Post by Rocky Mon 31 May 2021, 7:21 am

Agriculture: The summer plan will start soon, and the water will be launched within days

•  Time: 05/31/2021 10:07:57

•  Read: 2,067 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Agriculture announced that the country's summer sponsorship plan will soon start.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    "We, as the Ministry of Agriculture, are reassured of the agricultural situation through the guarantees provided by the Ministry of Water Resources as a result of good storage and containment of water for the floods that occurred in 2019 and also the rains of 2020," said the ministry's spokesman, Hamid Al-Nayef, to the {Euphrates News}. Therefore, the Ministry of Water Resources has a plan in the process. Pumping water, which requires interaction with this matter. "
    He added, "We prepared a summer plan that was successful, and it was secured by the Ministry of Water Resources. Water will be released during these days with the start of this plan."
    He pointed out that "the water resources are carrying out a tactical plan by launching drinking water first and then preparing agricultural plans to be able to prevent water waste."
    The Minister of Agriculture, Muhammad Karim al-Khafaji, described yesterday in a press statement on the sidelines of his visit to the Kurdistan region, "This year is not rainy and it is the worst year, but the Minister of Water Resources provided us with a reserve stock for the integrated summer plan, and we have a problem in Hamrin Dam only and it will be addressed."
    firm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:24 am