Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Starting tomorrow, trade is withholding the ration for 3 groups: They will not receive the June rati

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Starting tomorrow, trade is withholding the ration for 3 groups: They will not receive the June rati Empty Starting tomorrow, trade is withholding the ration for 3 groups: They will not receive the June rati

Post by Rocky Mon 31 May 2021, 7:56 am

[size=30]Starting tomorrow, trade is withholding the ration for 3 groups: They will not receive the June ration

2021-05-31
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

On Sunday, the Ministry of Trade announced that the ration card items will be withheld from doctors, pharmacists and importers, starting next June.
    "The decision to withhold the ration card for some names and addresses was set by the Council of Ministers," the ministry’s spokesman, Muhammad Hanoun, said in a statement, announcing that it would start work on the first of June.
    He added that "the categories from which the ration card will be withheld, are doctors, pharmacists and the Federation of Chambers of Commerce."
    Hanoun pointed out to "high coordination with all ministries and agencies for the purpose of blocking the card, for employees whose salaries exceed one million and 500 thousand dinars, and they are (800-900) thousand employees."
    The Council of Ministers issued a decision excluding the Ministry of Trade from the instructions for implementing contracts, and adopting the direct invitation to contract with companies that supply the ration items.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:24 am