Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Based on the Prime Minister’s directives to withdraw the head of the National Investment Commission…

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Based on the Prime Minister’s directives to withdraw the head of the National Investment Commission… Empty Based on the Prime Minister’s directives to withdraw the head of the National Investment Commission…

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Jun 2021, 7:04 am

[size=52]Based on the Prime Minister’s directives to withdraw the head of the National Investment Commission…[/size]

[size=45]The decision is fair to the real and serious investor[/size]
    [size=45]The head of the National Investment Commission, Suha Daoud Najjar, confirmed that the decision to withdraw the investment licenses for lagging projects, in which the completion rate is limited to (zero - 35%) of the project, is a fair and just decision for the serious investor because it effectively contributed to creating a positive reaction on both sides of the investment equation.[/size]
    [size=45]She added that the state departments concerned with investment activity in Iraq are now aware that any misuse of basic investment tools represented by tax exemptions that can compete with the local industry or the lack of real exploitation of state lands or the granting of entry visas and the accompanying disruption and unemployment for Iraqi working hands[/size]
    [size=45]All of these things combined can contribute to the disruption and decline of Iraqi investment, and the positive reactions extended to investors and helped sort out the serious investor who faces real obstacles that we collectively work to overcome and the fictitious investor who exploited and disrupted important and promising projects for the Iraqi economy.[/size]
    [size=45]She expressed her optimism that the next phase would witness the resumption of a number of stalled projects and the re-presentation of other vital projects that did not find their way to implementation, especially in the housing projects sector.[/size]
    [size=45]With greetings from the media office of the National Investment Commission الهيئة[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:16 am