Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mayor of Baghdad: Three countries went to establish strategic projects in the capital

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mayor of Baghdad: Three countries went to establish strategic projects in the capital Empty Mayor of Baghdad: Three countries went to establish strategic projects in the capital

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Jun 2021, 7:17 am

Mayor of Baghdad: Three countries went to establish strategic projects in the capital

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mayor of Baghdad, Alaa Maan, announced, on Sunday, the direction of three countries to establish strategic projects in the capital, while setting a date to start implementing the development of Sadr City.
    Maan said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency and followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "we presented a plan to develop Sadr City with its current sectors and raised it through the Baghdad Governorate," noting that "there is a development for the new Sadr City, which is behind the dam, and there is a committee and a diwani order headed by the Secretary-General of the Council Ministers, and I am a member of the committee in addition to various parties, as we are working to develop the region to be integrated in services and housing, and this needs a global consultative design.”
    He added that "the new Sadr City will be an integrated area in which all services will be provided, including housing, universities, schools and other things that are required by infrastructure and shopping stations to be a lively city with all services."
    He pointed out that "the funds allocated to the secretariat of Baghdad are not sufficient for strategic projects," explaining that "we have a great dialogue with the Prime Minister that the state adopts strategic projects, and there are international agreements with the Chinese, British, Germans or others to establish strategic projects at the level of infrastructure."
    He stressed, "We will start implementing the development of the current Sadr City if the funds allocated to it are released and we have presented the plan," noting that "if it is approved and the funds are released from the Ministry of Finance, the projects will be announced in cooperation with the Baghdad governorate because the allocations came to the Baghdad governorate."
    He added, "Al-Adhamiya area also has a plan to develop it through the reconstruction of the affected areas, and there are 10 billion Iraqi dinars, and it could rise to 15 billion. Allocations for the development of the regions from 20% to 30%.
    Yesterday, Saturday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi stressed the need to implement the Sadr City reconstruction project away from narrow political calculations.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:11 am