Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The mayor of Baghdad reveals the “biggest challenge” to the renaissance of the capital

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The mayor of Baghdad reveals the “biggest challenge” to the renaissance of the capital Empty The mayor of Baghdad reveals the “biggest challenge” to the renaissance of the capital

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Mar 2022, 5:09 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The mayor of Baghdad reveals the “biggest challenge” to the renaissance of the capital[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mayor of Baghdad reveals to Shafaq News about the "biggest challenge" in front of the renaissance of the capital

[size=45]Mayor of Baghdad, Alaa Maan, announced on Monday the completion of several projects in the capital, and work on others, while stressing that the challenge of the renaissance of Baghdad lies in the areas east of the canal.[/size]
    [size=45]Maan told Shafaq News Agency, "There are 78 projects in the capital, distributed between the two sides of Karkh and Rusafa, and there is a process of developing and covering a number of streets in several areas of the capital, within the Renaissance Baghdad project within a year."[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "approximately 8 million square meters of covering and developing many streets have been completed, and there is a desire to move Baghdad to advanced stages," noting that "the challenge in the renaissance of Baghdad will move to the areas east of the canal and Sadr City to prove the great development, and it will be the focal point for the development of the capital." .[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding Sadr City, Maan pointed out that “work is currently taking place in 15 sectors, and work will be carried out in 17 other sectors during the coming period, stressing at the same time that there are” 9 main streets in Sadr City, in which work is underway with the cooperation and supervision of the Parliament Presidency and the representatives of Baghdad. and Sadr City.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 10:14 pm