Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A recovery in the oil market ahead of a decision by Iraq and the producing countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A recovery in the oil market ahead of a decision by Iraq and the producing countries Empty A recovery in the oil market ahead of a decision by Iraq and the producing countries

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Jul 2021, 7:32 am

[size=30]A recovery in the oil market ahead of a decision by Iraq and the producing countries
    [ltr]2021.07.01 - 08:22[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  
    Oil prices rose on Thursday, as investors awaited a decision from major producers on whether to continue or ease supply cuts in the second half of the year.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Brent crude for September rose 10 cents to $74.72 a barrel by 05:08 GMT, while US West Texas Intermediate crude for August recorded $73.61 a barrel, up 14 cents.  

WTI rose more than 10% in June while Brent crude added more than 8%, hitting its highest level since 2018, as summer travel picked up and more people got vaccinated. But renewed lockdowns in Asia amid the spread of the highly contagious COVID-19 virus are limiting demand.  

And data from the Energy Information Administration showed, in response to rising demand, that US crude stocks fell last week for the sixth consecutive week.  

Analysts expected the global supply deficit to widen in the second half as the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries and its allies, known as OPEC+, continued to cut production as demand rose.  

OPEC + is working to ease supply cuts between May and July by 2.1 million barrels per day and will meet on Thursday to decide whether to keep production unchanged or boost production, perhaps by more than 1 million barrels per day or more than 0.5 million barrels per day.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:55 pm