Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi directs the implementation of projects of the Ministry of Electricity and a plan to addres

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi directs the implementation of projects of the Ministry of Electricity and a plan to addres Empty Al-Kazemi directs the implementation of projects of the Ministry of Electricity and a plan to addres

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Jul 2021, 6:58 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On Thursday (July 15, 2021), Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi directed the implementation of the projects of the Ministry of Electricity and a plan to address bottlenecks this summer.
    The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers said, in a statement received by  IQ News , that "Al-Kazemi, the ministries (Finance, Planning, Oil, and Electricity), are implementing projects of the Ministry of Electricity and a plan to address the bottlenecks of the summer of the year / 2021, in implementation of Council Resolution No. (132 of 2020), And the decision of the Energy Ministerial Council (59 of 2020).
    And she indicated that "the text of the directive stated that a consultative meeting was held between the ministers of (Finance, Planning, and Oil), as well as the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity for Production Affairs, to find appropriate solutions to implement the aforementioned two decisions and create the required financial allocation."
    It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, earlier issued a set of decisions to address the electric power system, to confront the shortage of hours of supplying electric power in the capital, Baghdad, and the

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:07 pm