Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: The government did not abide by the promise of automating the ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: The government did not abide by the promise of automating the ports Empty Parliamentary Committee: The government did not abide by the promise of automating the ports

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Aug 2021, 7:19 am

[size=52]Parliamentary Committee: The government did not abide by the promise of automating the ports[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Wednesday, a parliamentary committee criticized the government's failure to fulfill its promise to automate border crossings until the present time. The head of the Government Performance Monitoring Committee, Hazem Al-Khalidi, said, in a statement to (Al-Mada), that "the ministerial curriculum that the House of Representatives voted on included a paragraph stipulating an obligation to automate border crossings during the current year." Al-Khalidi added, "The practical reality has shown us that no automation contract has been signed until the present time, although we have entered the eighth month of this year." He pointed out, "The report that we receive on the government's achievement rates did not include a mention of the measures that should be taken at the border crossings, which is a matter of surprise for the official authorities to answer."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:43 am