Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: The Baghdad conference is further evidence of Iraq's restoration of its regional

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: The Baghdad conference is further evidence of Iraq's restoration of its regional Empty Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: The Baghdad conference is further evidence of Iraq's restoration of its regional

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Aug 2021, 7:04 am

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: The Baghdad conference is further evidence of Iraq's restoration of its regional and international standing

•  Time: 08/26/2021 12:24:14

•  Reading: 520 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The head of the National State Forces Alliance, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, discussed with Iraqi National Security Adviser Qassem al-Araji the developments of the political scene in Iraq, the security reality and the challenges of the next stage, as well as preparing for early elections and creating the appropriate atmosphere for them.
    A statement by his office, which the {Euphrates News} received a copy of, said that Mr. Ammar al-Hakim stressed during the meeting, "the importance of the Baghdad Conference for Cooperation and Partnership to be held on Iraqi soil, and indicated that this is further evidence of Iraq's restoration of its regional and international position, between the importance of facing security challenges in accordance with plans and security programs that support and support the military effort.
    Regarding the elections, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim stressed that they should be held on time and provide a positive atmosphere for the candidate and the voter alike, stressing the need to compete on the basis of programs and to provide the best for the Iraqi citizen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:44 am