Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new tax law and determining who is covered by it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new tax law and determining who is covered by it Empty A new tax law and determining who is covered by it

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Aug 2021, 6:41 am

A new tax law and determining who is covered by it

•  Time: 08/31/2021 08:18:51

•  Reading: 3,016 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The government is currently working on preparing a new tax bill to be more fair and define who is covered by it.
    The economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, said in a press interview, "Taxes are an important resource for the state, and Iraq is the least tax collecting country in the world, and it reaches between 2-1%," calling for "the need for there to be tax justice, as it is an important matter." ". 
    He added, "The government is in light of legislating a new tax law at the technical level, and if it is completed, the law will go to the State Consultative Council, then it will be submitted to the Council of Ministers for approval, and then it will go to Parliament," noting that ""the issue needs time, especially with the circumstances of the elections." There is no time for the current parliament.
    He added, "The tax should not be arbitrary, but rather a simple contribution that encourages people to pay and not evade it, and it must be reasonable and have a wide area, and there must be exemptions, especially for the poor, that is, it must be fair."
    And Saleh indicated that "tax procedures must be simplified and covered in large areas, as the taxpayer considers it a national duty and not a social burden," noting that "the tax culture in Iraq is incorrect, and taxes are supposed to go to meet needs within society, so tax justice must be available." It must be taken from the sources included in it.”
    Forgiveness of Lights 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:21 am