Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani pledges to solve Iraq's problems in the Kurdistan region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani pledges to solve Iraq's problems in the Kurdistan region Empty Barzani pledges to solve Iraq's problems in the Kurdistan region

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Sep 2021, 6:55 am

Barzani pledges to solve Iraq's problems in the Kurdistan region

•  Time: 9/25/2021 10:35:08

•  Reading: 1,235 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, pledged, today, Saturday, to solve Iraq's problems in the region.
    In his speech during the "Iraq Conference, a Tragic Fate" in Erbil, Barzani said that "the key to solving the problems of Iraq is solving the problems of the Kurdistan region with Baghdad," noting that "the international community should help Iraq solve its problems."
    He pointed out that "a hundred years ago, Baghdad did not want to solve the problems with the Kurdistan region, for a hundred years, Iraq was not secure and stable, and all of Iraq's capabilities and wealth were spent on buying weapons and war."
    He pointed out that "the people of Kurdistan with all its components have suffered a lot, and after a century the people of Kurdistan are still locked up in achieving their rights," noting that "security and stability in Iraq is linked to the security and stability of the region and the world."
    He explained, "When Iraq was not secure and stable, ISIS was born. If nothing changes and Iraq's problems are not resolved, the same political mistakes will continue, the components will be marginalized, and the same mentality will continue to impose force."
    "In the new Iraq, there must be confidence to solve problems," he said.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:19 pm