Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The substance of the talks between Mr. Hakim and President of the Republic of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The substance of the talks between Mr. Hakim and President of the Republic of Iraq Empty The substance of the talks between Mr. Hakim and President of the Republic of Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:52 am

The substance of the talks between Mr. Hakim and President of the Republic of Iraq

07/26/20140 

Search head of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim, with the President Fuad Masum, security and political developments taking place in the Iraqi arena and the steps to be achieved to form a government. The office said al-Hakim said in a statement that 'the head of the Supreme Council visited, accompanied by a delegation of senior leaders of the Council, the residence of the President of the Republic Fuad Masum Baghdad', noting that 'Hakim confirmed his support and attributed to the infallible which address these critical circumstances and sensitive from the date of our people'. He added that 'the meeting was an opportunity for trading on the security issue and the Iraqi political and steps to be achieved for the formation of the government and the political process in general', pointing out that 'confident that the president is infallible tent rally Iraqis of all stripes and colors and diversity and affiliations'. He was wise, according to the statement, wished the new President success, congratulating him on his 'big win and the high level of confidence given to him by the Iraqi people through their representatives in the House of Representatives'. For his part, the infallible he 'was discussed during the meeting in the basic and important issues and the latest developments', stressing that it would consider 'carefully at the issues and views raised during the meeting.' 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:30 am