Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is “poor” in terms of knowledge.. It ranks 151 out of 180 countries in the “Intellectual Capita

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is “poor” in terms of knowledge.. It ranks 151 out of 180 countries in the “Intellectual Capita Empty Iraq is “poor” in terms of knowledge.. It ranks 151 out of 180 countries in the “Intellectual Capita

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Nov 2021, 7:17 am

[size=30]Iraq is “poor” in terms of knowledge.. It ranks 151 out of 180 countries in the “Intellectual Capital” index.

2021-11-22
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Iraq ranked 151 out of 180 countries in the “intellectual capital” index, which measures the quality of education, the number of school dropouts, the number of patents, technological exports and others. The study indicates that Iraq is still dependent on its material capital, which it exploits from its natural resources.
    According to the study issued by the Al-Bayan Center for Studies and Planning, Iraq scored 24.38 degrees, and many Arab countries are ahead of it, from the Emirates, which came in 54th, Oman in 55th, Tunisia in 56th, and Egypt in 74th.

The report indicates that material capital is no longer the basis for the development of countries and their people, but knowledge has become the basic capital in that, and Iraq is still dealing with material capital obtained from the exploitation of its natural wealth and neglects interest in knowledge capital.
    And he indicated that in order to address this, it is necessary to work on expanding the investment in knowledge by investing part of the oil revenues in it.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:25 am