Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“SANA”: THE US ARMY REMOVES A CONVOY OF TANKERS LOADED WITH STOLEN OIL FROM SYRIA TOWARDS IRAQ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“SANA”: THE US ARMY REMOVES A CONVOY OF TANKERS LOADED WITH STOLEN OIL FROM SYRIA TOWARDS IRAQ Empty “SANA”: THE US ARMY REMOVES A CONVOY OF TANKERS LOADED WITH STOLEN OIL FROM SYRIA TOWARDS IRAQ

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Dec 2021, 6:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]“SANA”: THE US ARMY REMOVES A CONVOY OF TANKERS LOADED WITH STOLEN OIL FROM SYRIA TOWARDS IRAQ[/size]

Saturday, December 18, 2021 1:48 PM
    Baghdad/National News Center
    SANA news agency said that the US army took out a convoy of tankers loaded with Syrian oil that it had stolen from the island towards Iraqi territory through the Al-Waleed crossing.
    Local sources from the Rmeilan region revealed to SANA that "the American occupation forces took out a convoy of 90 tanks packed with stolen oil from the Syrian island and headed to Iraq through the illegal Al-Waleed crossing."
    A few days ago, the American forces brought trucks loaded with weapons and logistical support to their base in the Al-Omar oil field in the countryside of Deir ez-Zor Governorate, Syria, and “SANA” said that this was with the aim of “strengthening the presence of its occupying forces and their bases in the Al-Jazirah region.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:26 pm