Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MINISTER OF TRANSPORT: THE THREE BERTHS PROJECT HAS BEEN COMPLETED IN TERMS OF IMPLEMENTATION IN UMM

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MINISTER OF TRANSPORT: THE THREE BERTHS PROJECT HAS BEEN COMPLETED IN TERMS OF IMPLEMENTATION IN UMM Empty MINISTER OF TRANSPORT: THE THREE BERTHS PROJECT HAS BEEN COMPLETED IN TERMS OF IMPLEMENTATION IN UMM

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]MINISTER OF TRANSPORT: THE THREE BERTHS PROJECT HAS BEEN COMPLETED IN TERMS OF IMPLEMENTATION IN UMM QASR PORT[/size]

Friday, December 17, 2021 10:22 PM
    Baghdad / National News Center
    The Minister of Transport, Captain Nasser Hussein Bandar Al-Shibli, announced today, Friday, that the project of the three berths has been completed in terms of implementation in the port of Umm Qasr.
    The ministry's media said in a statement received by the "National News Center", that "the minister inspected during his field tour to see the projects of the Ministry of Transport in Basra Governorate, and to follow up on the mechanism of workflow in the northern port of Umm Qasr.
    And the minister indicated that "the project of the three berths 22, 23 and 24 has been completed in terms of implementation and work is underway to establish container storage yards and the road leading outside the yards, and that the owners are working to complete this project."
    The minister was briefed, "during his inspection tour, of the two specialized naval vessels, Al-Faw and Shatt Al-Arab, where they anchored on the three berths to inaugurate them to work in the navigation channel after their arrival from the country of origin Sri Lanka within the Japanese loan project."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:13 am